My long and winding Bay State Marathon race report (Read 934 times)

Way to work. An awesome race. Good for you.
    corland

A belated Congrats mikey. Our "online watering hole" provides us with a little insight into each other's lives. There seems to be a consensus agreement here in RA that mikeymike is a class act. It's fun to see good things happen to good people.
      mikeymike

mikeymike at the start of the Mount Washington road race in 2007
        Speaking of do-overs... Thanks for not posting the pic of me 2/3 of the way up after my spectacular blow up. On the other hand, my brother-in-law is trying to recruit me to enter the lotter again for 2009. You in, Dale?

Runners run

No wonder you blew up in that race, you are going the wrong way!!
            Congratulations and what an inspirational report and race. I have hope yet! Marvelous, just marvelous! CNYrunner
              Speaking of do-overs... Thanks for not posting the pic of me 2/3 of the way up after my spectacular blow up. On the other hand, my brother-in-law is trying to recruit me to enter the lotter again for 2009. You in, Dale?
              Intriguing...Let me get back to you on that. My running/fitness plans for 2009 are still up in the air. I've been using up almost all of my free time wearing the hat of 'coach' for my kids and supporting them in all that they do and there is simply less and less time to train. I'd love to meet up again and run Mt Washington-despite my insistence that I'd never run up that mountain again (hence the camera...ha), but...it takes a great deal of planning for me to get to races that are not local. It was a fabulous treat to be directed to your report by Keith at Anziegen. Hope life stays good for you, your DW and the girls. I'm sure you'll be smiling and relishing this race for a long time-and it's well deserved.

Bugs

Smoken Fast! Well Done!

Bugs