Why I'm going to run again tomorrow. (Read 1072 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

3 reasons: 1. I skipped my run yesterday because I have a mild cold...so I felt kinda icky and didn't sleep well the night before. 2. My new shoes just came and I'm curious to see if my nagging aches will feel better with the new shoes. 3. 'Cause I hate how fat my bars are on my graph from not running any consecutive days in the past month! Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

3. 'Cause I hate how fat my bars are on my graph from not running any consecutive days in the past month! Wink
      Hahahaha, I did the same thing on Monday. Big grin Back to the world of skinny bars! They're very sadly spaced apart though. Angry
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hahahaha, I did the same thing on Monday. Big grin Back to the world of skinny bars! They're very sadly spaced apart though. Angry
        Yeah, that's the part I'm not going to like, unfortunately...I really look forward to Spring when I will be back to running 4-5x/week. Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Now that was a bath...

3 reasons: 1. I skipped my run yesterday because I have a mild cold...so I felt kinda icky and didn't sleep well the night before. 2. My new shoes just came and I'm curious to see if my nagging aches will feel better with the new shoes. 3. 'Cause I hate how fat my bars are on my graph from not running any consecutive days in the past month! Wink
          1. Hope you feel better soon girl! 2. Sounds like a motivator to me! Go test those shoes! 3. Woman - you only recently ran a half marathon and you are still putting in plenty of miles. I personally think you deserve some fat bars. Enjoy your run! Claire xxx
        • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
        • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

3. Woman - you only recently ran a half marathon and you are still putting in plenty of miles. I personally think you deserve some fat bars.
            Nah, my butt is already fat...that's more fat than I need in my life! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Finished!

LOL I think your graph is pretty Smile look at all those lovely colors Big grin Wahoo, new shoes? Fantastic! Are these new of the same model? or new new? I'm all grubmly now because I finally got the CT scan scheduled and they tell me no eating or drinking for 8 hrs before hand! They're scanning my head - not my abdomen! I can't figure out why they don't want me to eat or drink - anyhow, the dratted thing is interfering with a scheduled run on Friday. Angry
              Walk + Jog = wog.
              I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
              I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh, so I lied...here is today's forecast: Occasional heavy snow showers. Areas of blowing snow. Windy...Colder. Snow May be heavy at Times. Snow accumulation 1 to 4 inches. Highs in the lower 20s. Northwest winds 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 90 percent. It's already nasty windy out...brrr...wind chill of only 2ยบ. I can do cold, but not cold AND wind. I hate wind when it's warm. I think I will run my make-up run tomorrow, instead: Friday...Partly sunny. A chance of flurries until midday. Highs in the upper 20s. West winds 10 to 20 mph. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

vicentefrijole

Hey ZZ I got up early to run also... but the weather is the same on this side of the lake (Chicago)... -4F with windchill!... looks like a good day for the dreadmill (as someone here likes to call it). I can run in the cold and wind, but why should I? Big grin Tomorrow looks warmer.. enjoy.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

<--- wishes="" she="" had="" a="" dreadmill...=""></---> When will it be Spring...? Sad

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Dang....WGN radio just said Grand Haven, MI can expect 8" of snow by the end of this storm (about 2x what NOAA/NWS is calling for, so maybe that's not accurate). We live only about 45 minutes north of there... I don't want to wear my new shoes out in slop, tomorrow. Poo. *pouts*

~ Sarah Kay

mikeymike

We have had it soooo easy in Boston so far. I realize that what I just said is like talking about a no-hitter in the 4th inning, but whatever. I'm assuming the fit's gonna hit the shan soon anyway....it was 46F at 5:45 a.m. today.

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wow, you guys are getting it easy. Boston can get pretty messy and nasty in the Winter, right? k

~ Sarah Kay

mikeymike

right?
                            Oh yeah. Like I said it's just a matter of time. We'll get slammed soon enough.

Runners run

JakeKnight

*pouts*
                              Less pouting. More running.
                              ... Why I'm going to run tomorrow ...

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                              -----------------------------

Wingz

Professional Noob

Less pouting. More running.
                                What he said. Yes

Roads were made for journeys...