Things you can do with a HRM strap (Read 1273 times)

Shirley, you can't be serious.
    I'm not kidding, and don't call me Shirley! (Naked Gun...)
    JDF

Non-Stroller-Still Crazy

The white zone is for loading........
      jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

The white zone is for loading........
        The red zone has always been for loading and unloading. There is never stopping in a white zone.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Don't you tell me which zone is for loading, and which zone is for unloading.

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Don't you tell me which zone is for loading, and which zone is for unloading.
            Listen, Dragon, don't start up with your white zone shit again.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Oh really, Jeffgopoo? Why pretend, we both know perfectly well what this is about.

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Oh really, Jeffgopoo? Why pretend, we both know perfectly well what this is about.
                It's really the only sensible thing to do. If it's done properly, therapeutically, there's no danger involved.

JDF

Non-Stroller-Still Crazy

My god that exchange brought a tear to my eye! The fact that BOTH of you knew the lines so well is what is so astonishing!

Why is it sideways?

My god that exchange brought a tear to my eye! The fact that BOTH of you knew the lines so well is what is so astonishing!
                    I smell googling.

Prophet!

I smell googling.
                      googling moogling ?
                      jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I smell googling.
                        All I smell is your bullshit, Axl. Dragon knew exactly where I was going. We were of one mind in this exchange.