Weather application not working for me (Read 568 times)

kcam

I can't seem to get the weather application to 'take' my location.  I type in "San Jose, CA" (and multiple variations of it) and the app returns, in red type, "No weather stations found for San Jose, CA".  So I end up with N/A on my local weather.  I don't think it's a Weatherbug problem as I can go there and get weather for SJ.
      Same for me. It hasn't worked in a few weeks.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Biking Bad

finnegan begin again

ditto, I have tried numerous neighboring locales but no luck. The nearby metro area comes up though. If I click on the weather bug and go to their site, my local weather comes up.

"... the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value..."  Thomas Paine Dec 23, 1776 The Crisis 

Adversity is the first path to truth. Lord Byron

"No one plans to fail…..they fail to plan" Skinny Pete

Same here. I have been away for awhile, returned today and it is not working.

Take my advice: Pull down you're pants and slide on the ice

eric :)

WeatherBug made some changes recently and their API is not returning the needed data.  I am working with WeatherBug right now to have this resolved.

eric :-)

Golden Buff

I've got the same problem. Thanks, Eric.

I know this kind of stuff is aggravating.

Curt