Zombie Apocalypse preparations (Read 127 times)

EpicErin

Epic Runner

What would you do to prepare for the ZA? Food/Shelter/Training - I have to say I think endurance runners may have a little bit of the upper hand when they need to run away from the hordes... Big grin

Do Epic Runs

http://www.doepicruns.com/

bjoiner

I'd set up base camp at Costco.  They have all the food you would ever need, fresh clothes and toiletries, and you need a membership to get in - a fool-proof way of keeping out the zombies.

Surround myself with slower, clumsier friends.  Done.

I'd set up base camp at Costco.  

What about Sam's?......

Tammarin.....

Menace to Sobriety

What about Sam's?......

Walmart, same amount of supplies and plenty of slow moving bait to distract the undead.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Walmart, same amount of supplies and plenty of slow moving bait to distract the undead.

I thought they were already filled with the undead.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I thought they were already filled with the undead.

Yep.  The horribly dressed undead.

In fact, by the way people seem zoned out in stores, throw on completely ridiculous clothes, and walk through the store blindly as if the folks around them do not exist, I think the first stage of the Zombie Apocalypse has already happened.

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

Oh roo roooo!

Yep.  The horribly dressed undead.

In fact, by the way people seem zoned out in stores, throw on completely ridiculous clothes, and walk through the store blindly as if the folks around them do not exist, I think the first stage of the Zombie Apocalypse has already happened.

Seriously, WARN people before you post something like this.  Good lord....

Please pass the brain bleach.