Superstitious Question (Read 806 times)

Lazy idiot

There are some biblical scholars who believe that 666 was a mistranslation and that it should actually be 616. Due to the 616 area code, this would make the entire western half of Lower Michigan a dominion of evil.
    Does this include Ann Arbor? Just curious, because if so, that would make everybody here in Columbus OH a biblical scholar. We've been saying that for years!! Wink

Tick tock

JakeKnight

Does this include Ann Arbor? Just curious, because if so, that would make everybody here in Columbus OH a biblical scholar. We've been saying that for years!! Wink
      Ann Arbor is definitely the source of all evil. Then again, Columbus is clearly one of the lesser dominions of the underground, too. Go Spartans.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

This belief in the number being evil crops up everywhere. My last duty in the Air Force was as a Missile Cop. I was responsible for the security of 10 missiles and 30 bombs spread out over about 330 sq miles, for 12 hrs a day 3 days out of 9 for almost 4 years. Anyway, in order to enter a Launch Facility (LF) one had to have the proper codes, even my response team had to have codes. The codes came in pages in a master on site code book and each page had to be accounted for. At the end of the 3 day tour any of the issued pages left over was burnd and had to be signed for. There were times when page 666 came up. I have see Airmen sign for the page, then burn it right then and there, account for the page being burned then demand a replacement page!

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Ann Arbor is definitely the source of all evil. Then again, Columbus is clearly one of the lesser dominions of the underground, too. Go Spartans.
          Hey Spartan and Buckeye Brothers! Let's band together and fight the true Axis of Evil. It runs through Gainesville and Southern Cal. Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Last year I picked up a bib for a race on June 6 (date: 6-6-06). My bib number was 667.
            667 - Isn't that the Neighbor of the Beast? Mike
            Scout7

Hey Spartan and Buckeye Brothers! Let's band together and fight the true Axis of Evil. It runs through Gainesville and Southern Cal. Big grin
              I'll agree with that statement.