Huge map on "New Course" page (Read 635 times)

I just looked for maps in the area where I live and was surprised how large the map was. I mean, the google map thingie spans most of the screen which is veeeery nice. That made me think why the map on the "New Course" page isn't as large. Yes, I know. They're different, but it would be neat nontheless Wink Edit: Oh, man! The possibility of having the satelite and hybrid maps would be extremly appreciated ... if it's possible somehow?
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES As I have said before, I have this massive monitor that would make you all vomit. But my mapping is constrained to a tiny window... Casper, you go!
      Wingz

Professional Noob

Satelite and hybrid maps are already available. Look for a drop-down box on the map window itself. Yes

Roads were made for journeys...

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Satelite and hybrid maps are already available. Look for a drop-down box on the map window itself. Yes
          Pay attention young lady. We want BIG maps. BIG hybrid. BIG Sattelite. BIG topo. BIG all of em. As BIG as the screen!! Yes Wink
          Wingz

Professional Noob

Trent, are you compensating? Big grin Pay attention. He wrote:
            Edit: Oh, man! The possibility of having the satelite and hybrid maps would be extremly appreciated ... if it's possible somehow?
            ... which says nothing about their size. Tongue

Oh, thank you for pointing that out!
              Wingz

Professional Noob

Sure! They're... ::ahem:: small controlls... Wink

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Edits are not should not be allowed. Unless they are BIG