Wrong Forum Category ... Ignore This Post!! (Read 1017 times)

Just Be

This is where I should have posted it had I been paying attention to what I was doing! Big grin http://www.runningahead.com/forums/post/6a600a603a6c45c1b254d5338d63322e#focus

Just Be

Oh wow. I totally meant to post this in the off topic forum. Tongue
        Our beloved Michiganders must be watching the Olympics, they should have arrived by now. Hell, maybe this will even get rvelich back for a special guest appearance.

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sorry I'm late... Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Sorry I'm late... Evil grin
            No worries Zoom, where's Rick? I may have to bump the other nothingness thread, it's like the bat signal for rvelich Clowning around

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No worries Zoom, where's Rick? I may have to bump the other nothingness thread, it's like the bat signal for rvelich Clowning around
              Big grin I could post a link on the MI forum, too...just to make sure that the MI contingent doesn't miss this opportunity! Wink

~ Sarah Kay

...slides in through the door.... Got the memo! Big grin
                corland

Another uninvited guest, back from "vacation!"

Just Be

Awesoneness. That's what's going on up in here! Cool
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Grrr...the coffee isn't working today! Gah, I am wiped out! Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Another uninvited guest, back from "vacation!"
                        How did Fay treat you and your family?

E.J.

Wingz

Professional Noob

Grrr...the coffee isn't working today! Gah, I am wiped out! Tongue
                          Go for a run. That'll wake you up. Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Go for a run. That'll wake you up. Big grin
                            Hahahahahahaha...no. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

corland

How did Fay treat you and your family?
                              We're expecting baby #2 soon. Needless to say she won't be named Fay. We managed 2.5 days at Disney and were rewarded with some VERY short lines... we may have waited 30 mins for a ride, once. Got a little wet, but not too bad. The other 2.5 days couped up inside were tough. Travelling with that many people and little kids is a treat. We're all ready to get back to work so we can get some rest Tongue All and all it was certainly worth the trip.

Another Passion

Welcome back, Cory. Glad you got at least half of a good vacation in. ::waves to Ed:: Howdy, Ed!

Rick
                                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                                runningforcassy.blogspot.com