Run spots in Ft. Worth/Saginaw area? (Read 29 times)

KCRuns

Anyone here from the Ft. Worth/Saginaw, TX area?  I will be there for about a month helping my parents and need some safe places to run other than the treadmill.

I'm not from there, but when I was in Ft. Worth on business I found the Trinity Trail system. My log entry here.

In general, anywhere you go, use the Run Spots tool on RA.

Dave

KCRuns

I'm not from there, but when I was in Ft. Worth on business I found the Trinity Trail system. My log entry here.

In general, anywhere you go, use the Run Spots tool on RA.

Thank you! I'll check out those trails, they might be close to where I'm going to work remotely while I'm there, so it could be a good solution. I need to map it out.

Maybe I'm not using the run spot tool correctly, but I didn't see much activity at all where I will be staying with my parents, so that's why I posted here.  Lots of activity in downtown Ft. Worth, probably these trails you posted, and lots of activity closer to Dallas.  Hardly anything in Saginaw.  I ran outside when I was there a few weeks ago, but only had about 2 miles of sidewalks, so I'm hoping to discover something better since I'll be there a month this time.

Heh, I lived in Dallas for 2 years and have never even heard of Saginaw. Anyway, you're right it looks like a wasteland for running routes. but you might check MapMyRun or something. Or look at where you can run around the perimeter of something like a park or golf course.

Dave