Training Log Questions (Read 100 times)

hog4life

I created a training plan last year where I had to enter each workout manually. Is there a way to copy these same workouts to a more current date? I would like to use the same 10 week training plan, and hoping for a shortcut to save me some time. I will create each workout again if needed. I seen where to "adjust" the start date, but it doesn't seem to input them to the calendar. Thanks for any help, and thanks for all you do!

Mitch

Half Fanatic #846

I've been unable to change the "Start Date" or "shift date range" either - so I can move my training plan forward as the weeks fall behind.

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

Zelanie

If you click on the training plan, you can then click "copy" and give your new plan a new name.  From there, you can go in and edit the date range of your new plan.

hog4life

If you click on the training plan, you can then click "copy" and give your new plan a new name.  From there, you can go in and edit the date range of your new plan.

I was able to do this, but all it did was put another plan under training plans. It did not duplicate the workouts and attach them to the calendar.

Half Fanatic #846

If you click on the training plan, you can then click "copy" and give your new plan a new name.  From there, you can go in and EDIT the date range of your new plan.

Then after that, I deleted the workout days I didn't want, clicked on the "Start Date" box to change the start date and clicked on save.

OK - thanks!

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!