farlinanne

spam
            denisealfaro

more spam
              virginialoucks

even more spam

good post

kcam

Remind me not to ever use spiderpersonnel for my job searches.  And why is this thread so spammed?!

About me: 
                    spider personal is a reputed and authorized recruitment agency in New Zealand. We creates the best and genuine link between job seeker and job giver. We works in partnership with employers and helps in managing and attracting employers. We guarantee of our service and candidates.

john nicholas

spam
                      zebano

I have some actual feedback on the training plan:

Sometimes, due to weather I substitute a crosstraining activity for a run. It would be really nice to be able to log it and mark that it was for a particular planned workout (in this case an easy run).

1600 - 5:23 (2018), 5k - 19:33 (2018), 10k - 41:20 (2021), half - 1:38:57 (2018), Marathon - 3:37:17 (2018)

zacherykessler

No reason provided

Thanks for the information. The Training Plan Editor will show a preview for each exercise and suggest recommended training parameters based on the selected training group and the selected difficulty level. If required, you can individually change these recommended parameters. 

William_Watt

No reason provided
                              Eric_Nash

spam