1,000 miles (Read 903 times)

just finished up 1,000 and Dec will be my biggest month ever as well. 1,500 next year.

2012= under-goaled

Outside Lane

Way to go! That is awesome! Smile

See how they run...

Giants Fan

Congratulations!!

"I think I've discovered the secret of life- you just hang around until you get used to it."

Charles Schulz

Nice job Tim, best of luck to you in Miami!

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

jules2

slimbo, just made it too, I did it the hard way and had to do 412 in the last three months to catch up which isnt bad as due to injury I only ran 438 for the whole of 2007.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

slimbo, just made it too, I did it the hard way and had to do 412 in the last three months to catch up which isnt bad as due to injury I only ran 438 for the whole of 2007.
              Congrats! I am off to dinner this evening with a good friend who is being transferred to London for 3-years. [He's leaving this Friday.] We are hoping to make it across the pond sometime this year. Try to get a race in while visiting --- realizing that Leicester isn't exactly next door to London -- will still let you know when I am signed up to race. Health and happiness for 2009!

2012= under-goaled

"run" "2" "eat"

congrats!!

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

My legs are killing me

Outstanding! Well done.

jules2

Congrats! I am off to dinner this evening with a good friend who is being transferred to London for 3-years. [He's leaving this Friday.] We are hoping to make it across the pond sometime this year. Try to get a race in while visiting --- realizing that Leicester isn't exactly next door to London -- will still let you know when I am signed up to race. Health and happiness for 2009!
                    My wealthy daughter lives in London and I stay with her as I work in London a couple of times a month. If your friend is into running or you are coming over post on the UK runners group.

my buddy only runs when chased [by Police or Dogs] ... hoping to be in London for Easter 2009 ... I will check it out when we get closer.

2012= under-goaled

jules2

my buddy only runs when chased [by Police or Dogs] ... hoping to be in London for Easter 2009 ... I will check it out when we get closer.
                        He should enjoy Londn as he will be among kindred spirits

Another Passion

Well done slimbo and jules! Congratulations and continued healthy success in 2209.

Rick
                          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                          runningforcassy.blogspot.com