Lose fat with just running? (Read 264 times)

Joann Y

I wonder if Eric could determine that these two accounts are actually 1 person...either that or they have the same employer.

Ha. I think there is one person with dozens of accounts randomly asking questions, offering "advice", or making "complaints" and then disappearing.

woolite

Is this a scam? I do not know. The ebook was for free, so I thought to myself what harms me to try. there was also an offer for 3 more e-books (not related to this method, but additional knowledge about weight loss) I decided to buy them, because they cost only 7$. I cant lose nothing now, I can only gain, so I will try it anyway.

Wait, what?!

People would abuse a social media forum just to sell something so they can make money?! And they would pretend to be someone or something they are not, just to get money?!

Those kind of people are despicable!

It's no wonder the health food, supplement and diet industry is full of them. I guess they couldn't cut it as used car salespeople, or psychic/astrologers, or embezzlers. Or they are just branching out.

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

Zofia Kopytlanka

I have lost 3.6 more pounds so it's 15.6 pounds lost so far.

@woolite

these ebooks for 7$ are not necessary, but it is worth reading them, the author of all e-books has a really nice and clear style of writing. greetings

MrH

Loose fat just by reading ebooks!

Learn how by reading my ebook.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

SMART Approach

Free tip while reading the e-Book. Don't eat while reading it and also walk or move while reading it or reading anything for that matter. Also, drop your daily carb intake.  Guaranteed 50% more fat loss. I promise. This is free advice or you can donate some money over to me if you like. BTW,  I am an expert on all this 

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Free tip while reading the e-Book. Don't eat while reading it and also walk or move while reading it or reading anything for that matter. Also, drop your daily carb intake.  Guaranteed 50% more fat loss. I promise. This is free advice or you can donate some money over to me if you like. BTW,  I am an expert on all this 

Will it make my fat loose?

Is loose fat more or less problematic? It seems like it might get into the bloodstream and clog stuff up. It's probably better to lose the loose fat.

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

SMART Approach

Well, the looser fat will be a bit tighter if you exercise and lift some weights but you don't really need to do that for long term weight control.

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

woolite

Ebooks are really cool, I've read all of them. Today I got the slimming supplements I ordered, I'm starting to use this method and I will evaluate it.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Ebooks are really cool, I've read all of them.

Now that's impressive!

Seattle prattle

Ebooks are really cool, I've read all of them....

LiveStrong.com offers the following tip to lose even more weight while you read those ebooks of yours: "Or, chew calorie-free gum while you read and chew off another 11 calories per hour." link: https://www.livestrong.com/article/297958-how-many-calories-does-reading-burn/

And i read a recent report that those sit-stand desks can help, too! If I recall correctly, standing (while you read your ebooks) burns another 9 calories per hour. So, if you can stand and chew at the same time (while you read your ebooks), you're already burning 20 calories per hour!

Let us know how it's works, will ya?

Zofia Kopytlanka

hello i have lost 10 more lbs

woolite

I dont know what you just said. Do I?

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Move more, eat less

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.