Eight is enough? How 'bout 17...? *eyeroll* (Read 746 times)

Basically... run!

I saw that show and think they are lucky to have such a great happy family. So maybe their beliefs/methods are a bit different than mine, but they seem to be genuinely good people, and those are the kind of people that should be procreating.

sheil2009

21:00

I dunno, maybe the wife really hates having all these kids; i mean 17 childbirths? How could she possibly look forward to that? Ive heard of people having large families before, and also how the husband is pushing the wife because of religious or racial motivations (or the fact that he believes that is a womans only role) but the wife didn't want so many kids. I wouldn't blame the mother, i feel it is MOST LIKELY the father pushing for all these kids. Kind of feminist of me, but there ya go
        WOW. A bit judgmental, huh? You could have gotten your point across just fine without using the "fundamentalist" label.
        But then it wouldn't have played on the media image of Fundamentalist Christians as an inherently sex-negative community absolutely obsessed with the idea of sex solely as pro-creative.
        2008 Goals
      • Run 1250 miles
      • Get down to 135!
      • Break 5 hours in the NJ Marathon