Today's Garmin workout (Read 821 times)

13.3 miles on an ad-libbed course with 4 x 2 miles at ~ HMP / .25 mi recovery jogs, then 4 x 30 seconds at 5k working down to 3k / 1 min recover jogs. I heart my Garmin 205.

Runners run

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I gotta get up and visit you in Reading. I loved that town when visiting a few years back. It was for a wedding, a family named Karabelnik. Lovely town. Here are my races from yesterday. The first I ran hard, the second more slowly on legs beat down from the first. Plus, I wanted Gorilla to feel good about his slam. Oh. You cannot "heart" your 205. You need a 305 for that Wink Click 5k Click 10k Make sure to check out the elevation on these bad boys Shocked

Dog-Love

I heart my Garmin 205.
        I am not a gadget gal but you are starting to make me look at the different models. I was hoping to put some money in savings for my kids college tuition but that Garmin x05looks like too much fun!
        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
          Make sure to check out the elevation on these bad boys.
          Sigh. Yeah those 200 feet-in-one-bite deals are nice! Wow it's rare to find someone from out of state who's heard of Reading, let alone set foot here!

Runners run

I was hoping to put some money in savings for my kids college tuition...
            Oh jeeze now you're just making me feel guilty!

Runners run

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sigh. Yeah those 200 feet-in-one-bite deals are nice! Wow it's rare to find someone from out of state who's heard of Reading, let alone set foot here!
              Those are the hills that make up the bumpy backbone of the Monkey Marathon. The hill that killed me at mile 5 in the 10k? In the Monkey, you encounter it between miles 22 and 23. Shocked Right JKn? Right JB? We LOVED Reading and seriously considered settling down there and getting a farm to supplement my day job. Alternate universe...
                We LOVED Reading and seriously considered settling down there and getting a farm to supplement my day job. Alternate universe...
                Come on up! With the rate people are having babies around here there's bound to be a shortage of pediatricians. But the last working farm in town sold to a developer and is now an apartment complex, alas.

Runners run