Pace Bunny set-up (Read 101 times)

Lauriruns

I’m having trouble setting up my pace bunny for 2020. Can you please give the step-by step on how to do it on my iPad or iphone(7)

an amazing likeness

I'm guessing by 'pace bunny' you mean a goal widget on your log screen?  Hope that's correct, if not, what follows won't be what you want...

To add a goal widget:

1. go to your log summary page -- the landing page for your log

2. click on Edit Layout in the far upper right -- scroll to find this button if needed

3. click and drag a Goal widget to anywhere you want on your log page

4. drop it and complete the information for your new goal

5. click Save to save the goal

6. click Lock Layout on the same button as step 2

Done

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Lauriruns

Thank you so much:  all done

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Is this not working for anyone else? I don't get a drop down option for workout type to designate it as run.

(Google Chrome/Windows 10).

ETA: fixed by logging out and logging in again.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

jeffdonahue

Not working for me as well using Chrome, but does work when I go over and use Internet Explorer.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

If you already have the widget in-place, you should be able to simply edit it for the 2020 dates and distance, too.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Quickadder

Is this not working for anyone else? I don't get a drop down option for workout type to designate it as run.

(Google Chrome/Windows 10).

ETA: fixed by logging out and logging in again.

I didn't get the drop down choices, but assumed it defaulted to run as that is my default setting.

It appeared to be set up correctly, but still has me at zero miles despite a run logged yesterday, so something is still not working right.

I logged out and back in, but this didn't fix it.

Started running at age 60.

AG 60-64 PR - 5K 25:45, 10K 53:28, HM 1:57:39, Marathon 4:32:09

AG 65-69 PR - 5K 26:11, HM 2:02:39, Marathon 5:04:47

an amazing likeness

I didn't get the drop down choices, but assumed it defaulted to run as that is my default setting.

It appeared to be set up correctly, but still has me at zero miles despite a run logged yesterday, so something is still not working right.

I logged out and back in, but this didn't fix it.

Note that your widget does not currently have an activity type before the "1464 miles in 2020".  That indicates you haven't selected the activity.  The widget will read "Run: 1464 miles in 2020" if you select Run as the activity the widget is tracking.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Note that your widget does not currently have an activity type before the "1464 miles in 2020".  That indicates you haven't selected the activity.  The widget will read "Run: 1464 miles in 2020" if you select Run as the activity the widget is tracking.

He already stated he did not get the dropdown choices. Same issue Meg reported; logging out & logging back in fixed it for her. I ran into the same problem and the same fix worked. But sounds like that did not work for Quickadder.

Dave

Quickadder

He already stated he did not get the dropdown choices. Same issue Meg reported; logging out & logging back in fixed it for her. I ran into the same problem and the same fix worked. But sounds like that did not work for Quickadder.

I thought my problem was that the pace bunny was not reflecting the miles I had run. After I logged out and logged back in it had apparently defaulted to activity type of cycling. Changed it to Run and it now seems to be working fine. Thanks.

Started running at age 60.

AG 60-64 PR - 5K 25:45, 10K 53:28, HM 1:57:39, Marathon 4:32:09

AG 65-69 PR - 5K 26:11, HM 2:02:39, Marathon 5:04:47