training plan woes (Read 152 times)

HappyFeat

I had a 12-week marathon training plan and I went to change the dates so I can use it starting for a marathon on April 9, but I couldn't get the new dates to stick.  The final glitch removed weeks 2-12 and I'm left with only the first week.  Can the 12-week plan be resurrected or do I have to type it all in again?

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.

Any luck or update on this?

I cannot create a new plan. It lets me set the dates but the Save button is greyed out and I cannot add any workout to the calendar.

I'm signed up for the Dopey 2018 and want to get my magical training plan set!

eric :)

I had a 12-week marathon training plan and I went to change the dates so I can use it starting for a marathon on April 9, but I couldn't get the new dates to stick.  The final glitch removed weeks 2-12 and I'm left with only the first week.  Can the 12-week plan be resurrected or do I have to type it all in again?

Hi HappyFeat,

I'm sorry that I had missed your post.  The data could be reconstructed but it looks like you've already recreated it.

eric :)

Any luck or update on this?

I cannot create a new plan. It lets me set the dates but the Save button is greyed out and I cannot add any workout to the calendar.

I'm signed up for the Dopey 2018 and want to get my magical training plan set!

Hi dpar,

I am not able to reproduce the problem.  I was able to add new workouts by dragging them onto the calendar.  At that point, the Save button enables.  What browser and operating system are you using?

eric Smile

HappyFeat

Hi HappyFeat,

I'm sorry that I had missed your post.  The data could be reconstructed but it looks like you've already recreated it.

Thanks for writing back, though, Eric. Yeah, I recreated it. FWIW if anyone else is having trouble, I discovered I had to enter the race on the date at the end of the plan for the chosen number of weeks and ending date to "stick" when I saved it.

I'm having this same issue. Training plan is supposed to be 51 weeks, but every time I try to update it, it makes it 4 weeks.

Efes

Hi jheath,

RA will shorten the plan till the last week with an entry. So if you only have entries in the first 4 weeks of you 51 weeks plan RA will shorten it. Don't know if that's the case but if it is an easy solution would be to make an entry for your goal in week 51.

Cheers,

Efes

HappyFeat

Hi jheath,

RA will shorten the plan till the last week with an entry. So if you only have entries in the first 4 weeks of you 51 weeks plan RA will shorten it. Don't know if that's the case but if it is an easy solution would be to make an entry for your goal in week 51.

Cheers,

Efes

Yes - this is the answer to the problem. Found the same thing out myself. (Well, to that problem anyway, not my original problem. But that doesn't matter now anyway since I rewrote it.)