Wrist ID Tags (Read 2351 times)

an amazing likeness

Haven't read this entire thread but I do know about getting hit by a car hard enough to have a shoe knocked off. So, not on your shoes.

I'm sure I've noted this to point that folks here are sick of hearing it...but one of my shoes was found over 115' feet from where I was hit, across 3 lanes of road, in the back of a parking area. It was found only after a search because some folks were looking for my wedding band which was knocked off my hand.

So definitely not a shoe tag.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

xhristopher

I'm sure I've noted this to point that folks here are sick of hearing it...but one of my shoes was found over 115' feet from where I was hit, across 3 lanes of road, in the back of a parking area. It was found only after a search because some folks were looking for my wedding band which was knocked off my hand.

I know about your accident but, DAMN!

Mine this week was a mere fender bender.

My wedding band falls off when I swim. Can't wear it doing that.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Thanks. Who knew.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

kellabella

can I just ask a question about these? looking at the road id website, i would take a small my wrist is 6in around - but are they a tight fit?  i don't really like tight things around my wrist, always wear watch looseish, so would you go with a small or medium?  thanks

The fabric RoadID band is infinitely adjustable within its size range.  (Is that oxymoronic?)

You size the silicone RoadID band yourself.  Even if you make it *just barely large enough* to fit over your hand when the buckle is undone, it can't/won't cinch down too tightly on your wrist once in place.  Not jangly, but not tight.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

I had a RoadId coupon still on a race bib from the other weekend anyone is welcome to use.

$2 off code EZ98YFSG

Darn.....coupon could only be used once.  I just ordered one and paid full price.

another 20x 1$ coupon: ThanksClaudia8744788