Garmin syncing (Read 568 times)

Docket_Rocket

I just had 2 runs from an hour ago come up immediately but my run from yesterday is still missing.

Same.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

DaKine

I just had 2 runs from an hour ago come up immediately but my run from yesterday is still missing.

Ditto. Funny, I have accounts at TrainingPeaks and Strava. This is the only one I recently paid for the past few years and the only one having issues. 

mymagicalpants

This morning Running Ahead did not pull down my workout. I tried on multiple computers and double-checked to make sure it was up on my Garmin Connect account and it was. I downloaded the TCX file and tried uploading it that way. The first time the page got stuck in a loop. The second time it said it was successful in pulling in the file, but it's been over half-an-hour and there's no evidence yet that it's been read. Are there any issues right now with uploading data or the Garmin server?

Chris T

#metoo

Same

Marky_Mark_17

Same here.  Had this issue a month or two back as I recall.

3,000m: 9:07.7 (Nov-21) | 5,000m: 15:39 (Dec-19) | 10,000m: 32:34 (Mar-20)  

10km: 33:15 (Sep-19) | HM: 1:09:41 (May-21)* | FM: 2:41:41 (Oct-20)

* Net downhill course

Last race: Maraetai HM, 10 Mar, DNF

Up next: Waterfront HM, 7 Apr

"CONSISTENCY IS KING"

spacityrunner

My garmin workout has not arrived to RA yet. It’s been over an hour. Also getting those internal errors. Maybe connected???

Trails Rock!

justrundan

Yes, same thing.

Dan

JoyceH

Yup, can't get any workouts today to upload even manually. This happened about a month ago. I had to add them by hand but then the problem seemed to resolve itself and the next day workouts uploaded OK. Has anyone sent an email ot Eric yet?

runnershawn

Same.  Sorry Eric!!

shu_runner

I’m getting the combo platter today.  500 error and Garmin isn’t uploading.

HermosaBoy

I’m getting the combo platter today.  500 error and Garmin isn’t uploading.

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

DaKine

Yes, but only on RA. Other sites are still importing for me like Strava so it's not a Garmin issue.

HermosaBoy

Yes, but only on RA. Other sites are still importing for me like Strava so it's not a Garmin issue.

Rob

HermosaBoy

Good news -- The run from this morning came through.

Bad news -- still missing three activities from yesterday.

Rob