Workouts not posting to Facebook (Read 1904 times)

Purdey doesn't post his workouts to Facebook.  Chuck Norris posts them for him. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

My video skills are lacking!  I can't click it!  Guess I'll just have to wait it out.  I hope my miles still count.  Big grin

Michelle

ymmv

You're not kidding, and I suck at video games. 

All those years you squandered running... and where are you now?

eric :)

My video skills are lacking!  I can't click it!  Guess I'll just have to wait it out.  I hope my miles still count.  Big grin

You need a slower computer Wink

Refreshing and clicking the "Publish" button fast (like a ninja) made mine sync up correctly again Smile

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

^^^Yeah, I just had to do the same thing.  Man, trying to click that thing before it disappears is a PITA!!!

MikMalDaddy

Thanks for the FIX, Eric.  

During the last couple of weeks, I signed up for and TRIED dailymile.com.   I really prefer the data analysis and customization options of RunningAHEAD.  Facebook integration takes care of the Social/Sharing aspects for me.

Thanks again.

I got mine working this morning too. I am embarrassed to say it was as simple as clearing my browser history & temp files (I expect cookies & cache to be the culprit). After logging back in to FB all buttons functioned normally. Shoulda tried that one yesterday! Blush

Hope that works for some of the rest of you out there

Note: Expect to see Häagen-Dazs Cookies and Cache Ice Cream in a freezer cabinet near you soon.

MTA: Well apparently it was fixed, my tinkering with internet history had no value and I did not read that thread before posting here... more embarrassment Blush

2017 Goals
                  1) Run more than 231 miles
                  2) Be ready for  HM in the spring