New yearly mileage record! (Read 770 times)

A Saucy Wench

2007 I logged 1132.1 miles as of this morning I passed that and kept going! Its all gravy now Big grin

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Wow good stuff and with 5 months to go, you're going to annihilate last years totals!

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius

Think Whirled Peas

Nice! Keep up the great work!

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Nice work.

Run to Win
          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

That's fantastic!
            redleaf

Wow! That's pretty impressive!

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Shocked Congratulations, Anne! Wow!!
                runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Congrats

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Dude, you're going to hurt your knees if you keep this up.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

Menace to Sobriety

Good job. Where in Oregon? I used to have to travel to the Portland area for my old job, loved running out there, especially in summer. You all have the most fantastic summers.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

A Saucy Wench

Thanks all...pretty damn please myself!
                        Good job. Where in Oregon? I used to have to travel to the Portland area for my old job, loved running out there, especially in summer. You all have the most fantastic summers.
                        Just west of Portland. We do have good summers, although this one has been weird. Snow in may and stuff.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Way to kick that pace bunny's ass Ennay, I bow down to your superior runnerness. (MTA: congrats to you too Rick, more bars in more places!)

E.J.
                          Greater Lowell Road Runners
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Another Passion

I've said it before... and I'll say it again... You're my hero, Ennay! And, (for once), I don't mean that in a sarcastic way! Big grin Great job! Keep on knocking off those milestones and PR's!

Rick
                            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Menace to Sobriety

Know where Washougal is? Used to run along the river there in Camas, Steamboat Park or something like that.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

TRIing to beat the heat!

YOU are a super woman!!! (I wish I had one of those little 'bowing' emoticons to insert here) Congrats, Ennay!!!! Big grin

2012 Goals

Sub-1:42 for half marathon √ (1:41 at Disney, Jan '12)

Sub-22 for 5k √ (21:51 in Sept '12)

BQ for marathon- FAIL