Brooks adrenaline gts 14 vs asics gt 2000 2 (Read 78 times)

bone_china

Simply put which is the better stability shoe?

Is there a better or worse?

I run in the Brooks.  But that's just because they felt comfy to me.

I'd say pick whatever feels best on your feet while running.

Latent Runner

^ This!

Fat old man PRs:

• 1-mile (point to point, gravity assist): 5:50
        • 2-mile: 13:49
        • 5K (gravity assist last mile): 21:31
        • 5-Mile: 37:24
        • 10K (first 10K of my Half Marathon): 48:16
        • 10-Mile (first 10 miles of my Half Marathon): 1:17:40
        • Half Marathon: 1:42:13
        runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Simply put which is the better stability shoe?

Some shoe.Different manufacture. The Asiscs good for 500+ mile. The Brooks lasted 234 and 319.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Some shoe.Different manufacture. The Asiscs good for 500+ mile. The Brooks lasted 234 and 319.

of course, everyone's results will vary.

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

My GTS 11s are still going strong for short runs, at over 500 miles.  Just starting to show some wear in the cushioning and the upper.

(I don't take them for long runs anymore, just because of the mileage - don't want to take any chances)

My GTS 13s, at just over 300 miles, now have large holes in the upper, at the top of the big toe.  They're getting to the point where I can feel my toe poking into the hole, and it's annoying and distracting during a run.  I don't know what changed from the 11s to the 13s, or if it's just my shoes, but I'll be looking closer at the ASICs again this time.

I loved the 2120s and the 2130s, but did not like how the 2000s felt when they came out, which is how I ended up in Brooks.