2014 Holiday Running Streak (Read 554 times)

Joann Y

Anybody interested in a holiday running streak this year?

Nope, though today was one year from last years thread/streak start and my current longest streak.

Ya'll have fun.

Get off my porch

Prince of Fatness

It's too cold out this time of year to streak so I am out.  If you do it make sure that you get pictures tho.

Not at it at all. 

Joann Y

It's too cold out this time of year to streak so I am out.  If you do it make sure that you get pictures tho.

I'll take pictures from earlier in the year if you got 'em. Wooden want you to miss out.

MTA: And if we do it, I highly suggest that someone else besides myself be in charge. I am grumpy, not that charming, and, as you can see, not that funny.

Oh, I'm in, I have no intention to end my streak  .

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Oh, I'm in, I have no intention to end my streak  .

Wow, your streak is longer than mine! Seems to me the "holiday streak" thing is kind of irrelevant to us. so I can be in or out. Whatever. Wink

Mine is actually a holiday streak, it's just that it's two years old already  .

In! The streaking has helped me survive the holidays over the last few years!

I'm still in!  I started the "at least a mile a day" streak last Thanksgiving.

Hoping to keep it up. Good luck everyone.

jpdeaux

I'm trying not to be an idiot, so I guess I'm in. Again.

This comes at a good time. I just completed a week in which my total mileage was just under 10 miles.

I'm counting that as a hangover from hitting 500 days in my streak recently. Time to buckle down, not knuckle under.

Joann Y

Okay, it sounds like there's some interest so I'll get it started unless someone else wants to.