Vote - would you pre-order a technical shirt from RA? (Read 772 times)

You'll ruin your knees!

Yes, prepay, long and short sleeve. I also think it might be good to add a little money to help support the cost of running the website. Maybe later on talk about windproof jackets Smile Steve
    Agree! a little extra $ for RA.com...

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Lastly, I suspect Eric might want to have a say in the logo, since he'll probably want to have it trademarked... Is there a lawyer in the house? Big grin
      Of course Eric should decide... I was just messing around with ideas and posted them when someone mentioned graphic design. Hope my post wasn't viewed as me butting in... That wasn't the intent at all. After reading a comment, I created the following: Thoughts? Other ideas?
      Wingz

Professional Noob

NIIIIICE... Cool

Roads were made for journeys...

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I like #1 - my preference would be not to have a white shirt - I find they tend to be too transparent, but I would still purchase if that was the only color choice.
            That's only a problem if you don't wear a bra...you're not running commando, are you...? Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Voiceofgrog for the win. Nicely done... Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

eric :)

Logo #3. Long sleeve & short sleeve. Charging a few extra bucks to help support the site is an excellent idea.

You'll ruin your knees!

I'm sold! Big grin
                      The only vote that counts! Great job on the logo, given it has it's own background, could go on just about any color of shirt...or hat... Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

madness baby

I'd prepay. Short sleeve would be my first choice, then long sleeve. I don't think the guys will go for tanks. I'd prefer a non-white shirt as well, because it's tough to find white technical shirts that don't show through. Hmm, a pretty carolina blue?
                        deb
                          Another t-shirt concept: MUA-HAHAHAHAHAH.... hehe... ahem. Big grin
                            I like logo 1 better than 3. (Always have to go against the crowd...) I like Eric's idea of simple - they are all fine if small (back, breast, sleeve, whatever) and all bad if thez would be the size of the front of a shirt. Duh. Cool I would pre-pay, but only if there will be extra-smalls available! (Can be reallz hard to find!!!) I agree on the white - I dont run commando, but does everyone really need to know what color my bra is? Roll eyes

Now that was a bath...

My running bras are black 36B (English sizing) - in which case I don't care about the color of the shirt (American spelling) as long as you ship to Aeoteroa (Kiwi talking). I'd prepay. Short sleeve or tank please. Coolios. Claire xxx
                            • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                            • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                              va

Some simple designs... The logo is white, the background is the color of the shirt. In this case, dark blue.