Purdey is a Dad...! (Read 601 times)

JakeKnight

Looking forward to taking her out for some jogs in years to come! Tom
    Congratulations and God bless! By the way, according to my better (and wiser, and better-looking) half, there is nothing cooler than a buff shirtless dude out for a run, pushing his kid in the speed stroller. Women seem to dig the father and kid thing, and the running multiplies it, I guess. I've seen the woman drool at a guy in our neighborhood. Pisses me off, too. Smile Especially when he's running faster than I can.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

Congratulations and God bless! By the way, according to my better (and wiser, and better-looking) half, there is nothing cooler than a buff shirtless dude out for a run, pushing his kid in the speed stroller. Women seem to dig the father and kid thing, and the running multiplies it, I guess. I've seen the woman drool at a guy in our neighborhood. Pisses me off, too. Smile Especially when he's running faster than I can.
      JakeKnight, totally agree with your wife. There is something that just add's to the appeal when the already fit take the time to include the little ones!! Purdey, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting! Can't wait to see her on the courses with her Asic's on!! Wink
      So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
      Wingz

Professional Noob

there is nothing cooler than a buff shirtless dude out for a run, pushing his kid in the speed stroller.
        Yep. Yep. Yep. Yep. Yep. Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

there is nothing cooler than a buff shirtless dude out for a run, pushing his kid in the speed stroller. Women seem to dig the father and kid thing, and the running multiplies it, I guess.
          Hmmm...spandex-clad, tall, broad-shouldered, Nordic-lookin' guys in spandex shorts followed by a little guy on a trail-a-bike works, too... Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Purdey

Self anointed title

Calm down ladies!! Wink I promise to post pics