Double Quoting (Read 693 times)

Is there a way to quote more than one person in a msg? I've just been cutting and pasting the first part of the quote html from the first person and pasting it so that the 2nd quote from person #2 will be hilighted as well. This, of course, shows up as a quote from the first person though. Is there a way to do this or do you just need to post separate replies? Thanks!! Big grin
    eric :)

When you reply to a post, you'll notice that the quote is wrapped with a quote tag. The starting tag contains a bit of information about that post. For each post that you wish to include, you need to include that bit of information. It's probably easier if you reply to the posts individually. eric Smile
        Thank you!! Smile
        Chris UK

Is there a way to quote more than one person in a msg? I've just been cutting and pasting the first part of the quote html from the first person and pasting it so that the 2nd quote from person #2 will be hilighted as well. This, of course, shows up as a quote from the first person though. Is there a way to do this or do you just need to post separate replies? Thanks!! Big grin
          When you reply to a post, you'll notice that the quote is wrapped with a quote tag. The starting tag contains a bit of information about that post. For each post that you wish to include, you need to include that bit of information. It's probably easier if you reply to the posts individually. eric Smile
          Copy and paste each individual quote into Microsoft Word. Compose your message in Word and then paste the lot into the Reply field. That is what I did with this. Eric (great site!!) is it possible to have a preview button for posts??

3000 miles

Sub 19:00 for 5K  05-03-13 Clee Prom 5K - 19:00:66 that was bloody close!

Sub-40:00 for 10K 17-03-13 Gainsborough 10K - 39:43

Sub 88:00 for HM

eric :)

Preview is on my list of things to do.