Those darn Charity runners at Boston! (Read 821 times)

#artbydmcbride

Isn't it great that even someone who can't qualify (yet) can get the chance to run the historic Boston marathon and raise money for a great cause too? Multiple Sclerosis is a terrible disease and great strides have been made discovering some causes and treatments. With more research I think it may be a great success story in modern medicine. Plus you get to help me get in to the Boston marathon (I still will pay my own entry fee and travel expenses) and see me beat Katie Holmes if she runs it too! Big grin

Runners run

hdh

done, glad to help you and others.
      hdh

and see me beat Katie Holmes if she runs it too! Big grin
        The rumors of her running were greatly exagerated...

Run to Win
        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

#artbydmcbride

Darn, I was hoping to beat her there. Smile Thank you so much HDH!!

Runners run

When I started hearing all the commotion about Katie Holmes I had to google her to see who she was. Tight lipped
            USAF Marathon, September 19 Atlanta 1/2 Marathon, Nov 26 Breast Cancer Marathon, Feb 21, 2010
              nice job Ilene - that's how i ran Boston in 2006 - raised money for the community outreach program at Brigham and Women's Hospital - i have a lot of friends at work who run and raise money for that charity as well as the Matty Eappen Foundation as one of our docs is Matty's dad and the founder..........good luck with your fundraising - i think it's great to run for a good cause!! p.s.......i'll be volunteering again in the medical tent this year (hopefully - need to fill out my volunteer form right now but i think they take back last year's volunteers).

denise

SteveP

When I started hearing all the commotion about Katie Holmes I had to google her to see who she was. Tight lipped
                Surprised Shocked

SteveP

btb1490

Keep up the great work Ilene! Thanks for doing what you are doing! Smile Besided helping a great cause, getting to run Boston and whipping Katie Holmes' butt, you'll get to watch some pretty speedy women the day before!