22 on the dreadmill (Read 765 times)

WOW! I do not know what is better 22 miles on the treadmill or that you did it in 2:30 Smile I did run 2 hours on the mill once and it was only 12.8 miles. Big grin With ESPN to watch and music to listen to 2 hours did not seem too bad.. Good Run Marcus... Happy recovery Smile Good luck Teresa... Long runs on the treadmill toughen you up mentally also.

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

Bugs

Ugh.. It was snowing here today too. I just told myself, "it's the last day. it will melt and we'll be done with snow until next year." I hope you were at the gym and it was filled with hot woman to keep your mind on other things. Smile

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

Ugh.. It was snowing here today too. I just told myself, "it's the last day. it will melt and we'll be done with snow until next year." I hope you were at the gym and it was filled with hot woman to keep your mind on other things. Smile
        I was at the gym. Not much to look at however. Cry
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Get 'er done!
          Thanks - I did! DS needed to do 12 miles, and since I was aiming for 8.5, it worked out well. I ended up doing 8.6 miles in an hour, 37 minutes, and he finished 7 minutes ahead of me. We didn't talk much, but for some reason, the run was easier with him gliding effortlessly along beside me. The only hard part of the run was after about 6 miles or so, when the guy on the other side of me started huffing and puffing. Stop that! It's contagious.

The Greatest of All Time

Ringmaster

Hey, running any distance that long on the 'mill is H'ing TFU, as far as I'm concerned!

Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b)
              Mile by Mile

The Greatest of All Time

Thanks - I did! DS needed to do 12 miles, and since I was aiming for 8.5, it worked out well. I ended up doing 8.6 miles in an hour, 37 minutes, and he finished 7 minutes ahead of me. We didn't talk much, but for some reason, the run was easier with him gliding effortlessly along beside me. The only hard part of the run was after about 6 miles or so, when the guy on the other side of me started huffing and puffing. Stop that! It's contagious.
                Well done! You have side by side treads? Nice. Get DH on there and run him in the ground.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Well done! You have side by side treads? Nice. Get DH on there and run him in the ground.
                  Thanks! We went to our local Y to run. You're right, DH needs to get moving!