Make just one workout private (Read 1245 times)

Non ducor, duco.

Oh Greatness That is RunningAhead,

I was wondering if it would be possible to isolate individual workouts and make them private? Not that anything exciting on my runs has happened lately, but in just in case something spectacular and superprivate did happen. 

Just a thought. Forgive me for not searching to see if this has been answered. 

ymmv

just tell us not to read that one and we won't.

...honest.

A Saucy Wench

write the report in pig latin. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

write the report in pig latin. 

OWEVERHAY, Ennay isyay otnay igpay atinlay. 

Double IPA Please!

I do that with some of my stuff..or maybe its my health notes..anyway, there is a box you can check to make this entry private. Let me go check.

mta..okay, I only see it if your going to make a health note.

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

I see merits of this.

Say you just need to get in a run, but have to tell a white lie aka social lubricant:

ie, "I can't do X, Y, or Z, I have to N (where N ≠ running, because running = not a socially acceptable excuse/etc.)"

Now, if someone knows you run and log on RA, and, say, use a Garmin, they could see your map and time details, if someone was so inclined to check.

But, generally, otherwise, you want your log open.

I could see this particularly happening in work/OT situations. Or for you religious folk: "Sorry Pastor/Father,Cult Leader, I couldn't come to church Sunday because I had the flu" where flu = 20 mile training run.

Call me paranoid, but ...

OWEVERHAY, Ennay isyay otnay igpay atinlay. 

Wait, what?

I thought her real name was "Nen." 

Non ducor, duco.

You people are weird. I was really thinking of this situation. You intend to beat the crap out of someone at your next race but you have a really horrid track session. Thus, you want the information for your notes, but you don't really want people/competition to know that you cried your way through 200s.

Lazy idiot

You people are weird. I was really thinking of this situation. You intend to beat the crap out of someone at your next race but you have a really horrid track session. Thus, you want the information for your notes, but you don't really want people/competition to know that you cried your way through 200s.

As long as you're still planning to beat the crap out of them in a race, these are the entries you leave public.  Hide the ones where you freakin' nail it. 

Then they're flush with overconfidence, take a hairs edge off their training, and you crush them even more.

Tick tock

ymmv

new health note (private): cried my way through my 200s

A Saucy Wench

As long as you're still planning to beat the crap out of them in a race, these are the entries you leave public.  Hide the ones where you freakin' nail it. 

Then they're flush with overconfidence, take a hairs edge off their training, and you crush them even more.

+1

And that is what secret private code is for.  Only you have to know what "That was a totally carrot and tomato session!" really means.

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

So those aren't euphemisms for certain kinds of cross training.

Got it.

I'm gonna go do the mashed potato.

A Saucy Wench

So those aren't euphemisms for certain kinds of cross training.

Got it.

I'm gonna go do the mashed potato.

On the plus side you can perplex any potential log stalkers with random euphemisms. Befuddle the competition into complacency

eric :)

andahuff,
                              This is certainly possible.  I might have do some data juggle to improve the performance.  I'll try to add it for the next release.  No promises though.

Non ducor, duco.

andahuff,
                                This is certainly possible.  I might have do some data juggle to improve the performance.  I'll try to add it for the next release.  No promises though.

crossing fingers. You are the best, Eric!