Tree Pollen (Read 5959 times)

It is hella humid out there. I think that's half of my breathing problem--I'll bet that's bothering you, too, Joni.
    Absolutely! We were saying it was a good thing we were out early as it was already so humid! I hope you don't fight the humidity this coming Saturday!!
      Oh, yeah...and green chunks would have me in to see the doctor ASAP. I don't mess with green stuff. k
      Yeah...I'm thinking once things turn green, it's not a good sign. Dead

Princess Cancer Pants

Absolutely! We were saying it was a good thing we were out early as it was already so humid! I hope you don't fight the humidity this coming Saturday!!
        I don't think it will be too bad...right now the forecast for GR on Sat. is high of 66 and sunny...OMG, could that possibly be a better forecast?! The last 2 years the Riverbank Run has been rainy and cold. It's supposed to be nice a bit later on, so I think I will go out for an easy 4 miles or so...today is the best I have felt in the past week or two, thanks to the heavy rain. The pollen count has really been knocked-down. Smile k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown