My new home (Read 742 times)

Rocken, As the real 'Maven' - and I know that sounds too crazy for words to someone not of the clubhouse - I would like to say thank you. It looks like a pretty cool place. Smile
    Sheeewwwwwwww I was about to do the whole "will the real Maven stand up" though I have a feeling I'd still be confused. You're very welcome and it is!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

tazawa

So here's where everybody went !! Geez, you turn your back for a few minutes to get some work done, and ........
      Ask the Mavens something about the Illini.

Lucy the fatty

Sheeewwwwwwww I was about to do the whole "will the real Maven stand up" though I have a feeling I'd still be confused. You're very welcome and it is!
        Wow, your picture is awesome. I want muscles like yours!
        Training for the Canyonlands Half Marathon - March 8th
        Maven.

Ask the Mavens something about the Illini.
          Big grin Big grin Big grin I_L_L... g'night T, I gotta go home. and thanks. Wink
            Thanks for the compliment Courtney Big grin

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Another Passion

Piece of cake, Courtney... just have 5 children like Pam did and... BAM... you're ripped (and not in a gynecological way although, that could potentially happen too having 5 kids)! That's all she did. Clowning around

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com