I blew a fuse! (Read 1155 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Helps keep the water from getting gunkified.
    Does it really work? We have a cat who refuses to drink from any water source other than the toilet and ONLY when it is freshly flushing and refilling. We're thinking one of those circulating bowls might cure him of the toilet thing. (though it is fun to flush just to watch him come running)

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Non ducor, duco.

the hillbilly-infested wooded trail that I would have to run on at night near my house is inadvisable. .
      Like this?

jules2

Why can't you go green and instead of using electricity to power the treadmill generate electricity from it? You might produce enough power to support something really useful such as a recirculating water bowl which would please your kitty.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Does it really work? We have a cat who refuses to drink from any water source other than the toilet and ONLY when it is freshly flushing and refilling. We're thinking one of those circulating bowls might cure him of the toilet thing. (though it is fun to flush just to watch him come running)
          Well, it's cleaner than any of the non-cirulating dog bowls that we have. I bet your cat would like it.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Like this?
            Thanks for that. The last thing I need is pictures of Scout's mom to haunt my dreams...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

only on this website could we go from a discussion about blowing a TM fuse and segway quite nicely into a convo about circulating feline water bowls - unbelievable! do i dare enter the topic of the automatic litter box scooper??? however, my question is: when the TM clicked off did you get catapulted into the front of it?!?
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

however, my question is: when the TM clicked off did you get catapulted into the front of it?!?
                I was wondering this, too...then figured maybe there was some sort of safey feature built-in to prevent such a, ahem, opportunity for funny home video.

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Update: It happened again last night. Run time was longer (just over an hour), but the distance was, once again, right around 6.66 miles. Evil grin Need to change out that 15A breaker for a 20A. Or better yet, maybe I need to rewire the whole house. I'll make it all 220 or 221, whatever it takes.
                  however, my question is: when the TM clicked off did you get catapulted into the front of it?!?
                  Heh, fortunately, the belt didn't come to a dead stop, although it was more abrupt than when the safety key is pulled. Also, my last few strides still pushed the belt back -- it wasn't like I was suddenly on solid ground and then ran into the front of the treadmill. Though I know you were all hoping for that.

Bummer - once is sort of an "oh well" type of thing. Twice must be getting annoying. Good luck playing the 120, 220, or how many volts of energy you got traveling in your home (Just kidding - be safe around electrical stuff).
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Update: It happened again last night. Run time was longer (just over an hour), but the distance was, once again, right around 6.66 miles. Evil grin Need to change out that 15A breaker for a 20A. Or better yet, maybe I need to rewire the whole house. I'll make it all 220 or 221, whatever it takes.
                      You know, your Uncle Bruce (my dad) is an electrician. Too bad you're way down in 'Bama. He could give you a family discount and all... Tongue

~ Sarah Kay