Monkey Runners and Wannabes (Read 677 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Please correct, expand, contract, contribute to this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harpeth_Hills_Flying_Monkey_Marathon Truth by consensus seems to fit the grassroots feel of the Monkey!
      that may be the best wiki entry ive ever read. awesome
      va

Well done, Trent. You are articulate!
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Big grin Read the history. Wiki folks kept trying to get it taken down, thinking it a farce. They seem to have settled down Smile
            (cur) (last) 02:07, 26 August 2007 Bongwarrior (Talk | contribs) (3,187 bytes) (removed db-nonsense, also removed flying monkey garbage which is probably also a copyvio) (undo) (cur) (last) 02:04, 26 August 2007 Bongwarrior (Talk | contribs) (5,703 bytes) (Requesting speedy deletion (CSD g1). using TW) (undo)
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Gee...this Bongwater dude looks like a real winner...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Jill_B

I fly.

I want to be a Monkey Runner! Dang it, can't you move the marathon to coordinate with my schedule???

Bring it on.

Imminent Catastrophe

Clearly, the next step is a "Trent Rosenbloom" wiki entry.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

That would not meet wikipedia's notability criteria Wink Hey, PerfesserR...38 spots remain...just sayin Big grin
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Now That, sir, is what I'm talking about. Welcome aboard. Big grin