What games do you play on your iphone? (Read 778 times)

I already play Words with Friends (dana_white if anyone wants to play), Shape Shift, and am WAY done with Angry Birds.  Didn't say I had conquered it....just done with it.

What else is a must-have for games or even just apps?

bhearn

Well I vote Subway Shuffle... but then I'm biased; I wrote it. :-). Also it is long overdue for an update.
        Cool! I'll check it out--thanks. Smile

DespiteMyself

I tend to like the "braniac" games ... and I have an Android phone, but I don't have much trouble finding apps that are also found on iPhone

Fruit Slice (or Fruit Ninja) - ok, not exactly rocket science, but the sounds effects are cool

Connect 'Em

Flood-it

any Sudoku I can find

Nemo Picross - or any other nonogram type puzzle

Take Me Home is another fun one I just discovered

If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot run," then by all means RUN, and the voice will be silenced.

Jiggle Monster

BostonRnr

I am completely addicted to Scrabble. Words with Friends too.

I find the BlackBerry Browser to be pretty inscrutable.  Does that count?

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

DespiteMyself

I find the BlackBerry Browser to be pretty inscrutable.  Does that count?

Hence my recent upgrade to an Android platform.

If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot run," then by all means RUN, and the voice will be silenced.

Jiggle Monster

I loved my Blackberry......until I got an iPhone.

an amazing likeness

The game I wish more people would play...is called "put the damn thing down and pay attention for about 30 freaking seconds, the internet will still be there when we're done!".   Roll eyes

PS.  Sorry....didn't mean to post that out loud.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

bhearn

The game I wish more people would play...is called "put the damn thing down and pay attention for about 30 freaking seconds, the internet will still be there when we're done!".   Roll eyes

PS.  Sorry....didn't mean to post that out loud.

+1. Unless they're playing Subway Shuffle.

for iPhone Bejeweled Blitz and Mr Giggle 

for Android: WordzUp, Word Mix, Doodle Fit

my kids love Cut the Rope. I don't get it. They also really love Spy Mouse (iOS). Another one I don't get. They play that one on the iPad (even though I have the iPhone version, thank you Starbucks).

must have apps for me: SpringPad and Kindle. 

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

The iphone is pants; you have to use your fingers to mess with it. Who wants that.

I use a kphone, which operates entirely in my mind, and I imagine the games and the calls.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Thanks for all the great suggestions! I'm enjoying Subway Shuffle. It sometimes takes me more moves than it's supposed to.....probably means I suck. I still like it, though!
                            bhearn

Thanks for all the great suggestions! I'm enjoying Subway Shuffle. It sometimes takes me more moves than it's supposed to.....probably means I suck. I still like it, though!

Thanks! As far as I'm concerned just solving the puzzles is the goal. But users wanted to know the minimum # of moves, so I told them.

Whew--good to know!