Bored at work on a Friday... (Read 497 times)

Maniac

Anyone want to keep me amused? Anything interesting to talk about? I ran 4 miles last night....I seem to have lost all motivation to run in the mornings. I need to just suck it up and get out there. I like running in the morning so much better. Anyone watching the big UT vs. Memphis basketball game tomorrow? I'm a UofM graduate (for graduate school), so I will of course be rooting for my Tigers...Because as we all know, nothing sucks like a Big Orange.

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Run a 50-miler (Ran a 53.8 mile race 11/14/2015)

Run 1,500 miles (uhhh...how about 1,400?)

Stay healthy

Lisa3.1

I know that feeling. It has been cold and I hadn't been out to run in a while. Instead I go to the club to run.
        sorry...can't think of anything amusing...bored to tears myself... Dead trying to finalize a schedule of 400 work items to be done in two weeks....I dislike my current profession....LOL didn't run at all last night nor get on the wind trainer...I DID eat birthday cake though...feel like a whale today..... Tongue
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I need to go do my long run. The sunshine is unreal...we've seen so little of it in a month and it's nearly burnin' my retinas! Ahhh...I loves me some blue skies. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Maniac

Yeah, I can't even blame the weather...I live in Arizona for crying out loud. It is dark, but it's also dark when I run at night (after the 3-year-old is in bed)...Just can't drag my butt out of bed. 400 items in two weeks? Geez....That bites....or are you exaggerating? Somehow, I don't think you are.

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Stay healthy

400 items in two weeks? Geez....That bites....or are you exaggerating? Somehow, I don't think you are.
              nah...I am not really exaggerating. My current schedule is 68 pages long and contains about 7 items per page. Takes a lot of maintenance to keep a 1100 MW nuclear plant on line and running smoothly....and we do about that many items every week. There are 4 others that do this and we take turns in a rotation so no one gets too overwhelmed with getting ready. The whole planning process to get to executing one week actually takes 28 weeks from start to finish. It gets kind of crazy...you need to be a detail person...I am big picture and like more interaction with people than this job affords on a daily basis....

uncontrollable

It's funny - this just must be the week to be "pooped out" - I have been battling the winter blues & pushing through my training but this week I actually had a case of the LEAD LEGS & took a day off of speedwork, which I never do, because I knew that was the right thing to do. It is coming down right now & I might just go run around the neighborhood with my German Shepard before it gets dark & enjoy the 'winter wonderland' like scene. Might as well just make the best of it.

peace

Mishka-old log

Turtle head

Maniac

Turtle head
                    What does that mean? Random post? Trying to keep me amused? Almost done...Almost done...Almost done...

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Stay healthy

The Greatest of All Time

Turtle head
                      Need to use the toilet?
                      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.