Just when I think I'm caught up... (Read 367 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

...on laundry one of us runs a race or goes on a bike ride with a bazillion layers (or both, like today). Sheesh, I haven't seen the bottom of the laundry basket since before Christmas! Tongue I'd kill for someone to just come to my house and do laundry. First thing I will do when I win the lottery (which won't happen, since I don't play...it's a tax on people who are worse at Math than I am) is hire a full-time housekeeper! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I feel your pain! With all the company that we've had over the past two weeks I've been sorta hiding stuff...to get rid of clutter and all that. Well, Today I began to sort through all my hiding places and what a mess. I'm finding stuff I totally forgot about - like some holiday cards I meant to mail out, a doctor's form I was supposed to drop off to have signed...etc. AND...I'm terrified to head down to the basement to put away all the Christmas stuff. It looks like a Christmas tree exploded down there. Roll eyes I have a few friends who have cleaning ladies and they say they'll never go without one ever again.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

have a few friends who have cleaning ladies and they say they'll never go without one ever again.
        Kinda like runners with Garmins... Evil grin Yeah, the whole house is in that 'where do we put all this Christmas crap' state. Man, I am so ready to get back to a quiet routine. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay