Packers (Read 596 times)

So i pretty much just like the packers.

does anyone else love the packers?

Smile

Hollie S.

Merry Christmas!

Answering cuz I feel obliged to. Pretty much cuz you just told me I HAD to.

No, I don't like the Packers. I like the Broncos!!!!!!

Is that good for an answer?

Don't answer that

I wish I was as young as I look in the forum picture! But I'm not. :(

People stay off my blog if you don’t have anything good to say about my team

SMART Approach

I live in Green Bay and a die hard fan. Great experience to go to a game if you have not. I like our chances and feel we are peaking at right time. Offense is more balanced and defense playing well!

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

Been a Packer fan my whole life,even though I was born and raised in Chicago. Now I live behind the cheddar curtain.

Meat Wagon

Puker

The teams I cannot stand, solely because of their annoying fans:

Nebraska Cornhuskers

Duke Bluedevils

Boston Red Sox

Green Bay Packers

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

The teams I cannot stand, solely because of their annoying fans:

Nebraska Cornhuskers

Duke Bluedevils

Boston Red Sox

Green Bay Packers

Hey,you just named my 4 favorite sports teams!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I live in Green Bay and a die hard fan. Great experience to go to a game if you have not. I like our chances and feel we are peaking at right time. Offense is more balanced and defense playing well!

A few days before their wedding my BIL surprised my sister with tickets to the Packers/Lions game.  They only live a mile or so from Lambeau, but that was her first ever live game.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

totally with you on that one dude, i Love the packers.Big grin

i only lived in Wisconsin until i was 4 and then i moved to Colorado, but i like the packers Way better than the broncos

let me tell you something dude. the packers fans are not annoying they are loyal.

most fans have a main team they like and then many to follow. i haven’t met one other packers fan that likes anyone but the packers.

if you ask anyone who there second favorite team besides the packers would be, they would say green bay packers.

And if your gonna talk about how fans are ''annoying'' then lets not forget about the raiders fans.

Meat Wagon

Puker

let me tell you something dude. the packers fans are not annoying they are loyal.

most fans have a main team they like and then many to follow. i haven’t met one other packers fan that likes anyone but the packers.

if you ask anyone who there second favorite team besides the packers would be, they would say green bay packers.

Thank you for making my point for me. It's just sports, it's not that important that it's a sin to also like another team, or a player off of another team. Too many Packers fans live and die by the Packers. They wrap their very identity up in being Packers fans. They get depressed when they lose and can't shut up when they win. Sure, there are fans like that for every team and not every Packer fan behaves like this, but this phenomenon occurs at a much higher rate with Packers fans than any other team.

I've lived all over, but while in the midwest, I've lived in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Illinois. Vikings fans are not like this. Bears fans are not like this. Lions fans are not like this. Only Packers fans behave this way. IME, the only other team's fans that behave this way are Nebraska Cornhusker fans. Hell, even Steelers fans aren't nearly as annoying as Packer fans.

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

dude, just cuz your writing a huge paragraph of crap doesn’t mean your better than everyone.

i think your just saying all that crap cuz your jealous of the team.

sorry man but u can lie and say all this trash, but meanwhile your gonna be missing the point of everything.

Merry Christmas!Shy

Hollie S.

Merry Christmas!

And if your gonna talk about how fans are ''annoying'' then lets not forget about the raiders fans.

Love you Tina! Thank you! She's right, dude, the Raiders fans are BY FAR the worst fans. I am not even a Packer fan, but they do not bother me. They are just insanely loyal. If you have a problem with that, then just shut up.

I wish I was as young as I look in the forum picture! But I'm not. :(

NHLA

Packers fans are great. I went to a game in Lambo and have never been treated nicer.