Jeopardy Answer: Therapy (Read 992 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Beatrice Dalle, 120, in her tour of breasts.
    Scout7

Interesting. Is this a movie? I may need to go check Netflix.....
        What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on here? I'm gone from RA for 18 hours or so and the place goes berzerk. More than usual. There's no way I can catch up on all this... I feel so out of the loop ....

Runners run

What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on here? I'm gone from RA for 18 hours or so and the place goes berzerk. More than usual. There's no way I can catch up on all this... I feel so out of the loop ....
          The same thing happened to me Mike. I am of the opinion that Eric needs to create a new category, because "Off the Beaten Path" dismally fails to capture what is going on.....maybe...."Abandon hope, all ye who enter here."
            Or maybe just "the 2000 mile club."
            Scout7

*snerk*
                Which, I hear, is offering an award to the 41st person to join. No cash, just a medal or something. Or a picture of a medal maybe. XanaduStone. Just sayin.

Runners run

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

* herf *
                  You pumpin' iron, too...? Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

You pumpin' iron, too...? Tongue k
                    Might explain his stomach / abdominal pains....
                      Which, I hear, is offering an award to the 41st person to join. No cash, just a medal or something. Or a picture of a medal maybe. XanaduStone. Just sayin.
                      It's like you're offering me drugs! Just say no! Oh god do I need a fix? No! Be strong... I've ... I've....seen what that group does to people! Run away.

Prophet!

yah, stay away..i've managed to hold on to dear life at the bottom of the group's first page, well second to last but lynn is at the bottom and everybody knows that one day is all it takes for lynn to jump up to the top..