Running Related Desktop Wallpaper (Read 1276 times)

mark-bixler

Where can I find some really good running related desktop wallpaper? I tried to google but didn't come up with much. Thanks!

Listen. Yeah, it's gonna hurt some. That's the marathon business.

But here's the thing. When it starts to get intense, that's not time to panic. This is what you wanted to happen. It means that all the training, all the miles, all the wakeups, all the cold, all the wet, all the sleep-deprived days and all the shit you've done to yourself over the last 6 plus months is finally about to pay off. It means you've put yourself where you wanted to be. You've given yourself an opportunity that very few will ever have. You've given yourself a chance.

Now finish it.

Runnersworld has some and so does this sight, wearenotjoggers.com Other then that you can use almost any picture you find of runners.

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

A few here Runner's World Rave Runs And runners world thread with a bunch of links.
          Here's a good vintage running photo. Running With a Fast Crowd: 1925 Tom
            I just use pictures from some of my past races. Provides incentive all year long.
            "So many people get stuck in the routine of life that their dreams waste away. This is about living the dream." - Cave Dog