Most embarrassing iTunes download... (Read 701 times)

Oh, oh!! Ice, Ice, Baby ! It is The. Greatest. Running. Song. EVER. ...c'mon stop, collaborate and listen, Ice is back with a brand new edition...something, grabs a hold of me tightly ..
    Funny. And hey, I just noticed something not seen before (by me anyway) !!!Seven Fingers!!! Coooooool! Cool

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Anyone have pizza?

Here's one for those who aren't embarrassed to indirectly admit they're not that young anymore......Run Joey Run.....i think it came out in 1975! Yikes, just thinking of the song is giving me hives!! Shocked
        Funny. And hey, I just noticed something not seen before (by me anyway) !!!Seven Fingers!!! Coooooool! Cool
        Seven Fingers? Confused
        2009: BQ?

Anyone have pizza?

HA!!! I NEVER noticed that!! Blush I was just looking for a picture with fingers crossed for good luck .. well, I guess TWO EXTRA fingers is extra good luck, huh??
            And hey, I just noticed something not seen before (by me anyway)
            Not seen by me neither, apparently ! Wink

Anyone have pizza?

HA!!! I NEVER noticed that!! Blush I was just looking for a picture with fingers crossed for good luck .. well, I guess TWO EXTRA fingers is extra good luck, huh??
              Yah. Especially if you're a piano player!
                I Think I Love You - The Partridge Family. Now that oughta do it!!! Big grin
                I have this one. Blush
                ---- Cynthia
                  glamorous - fergie. nuff' said.
                  And this one Blush
                  ---- Cynthia
                    OH GREAT. This time my husband wasn't singing it, instead you mentioned it and now I'll have that in my head for days!! Shocked
                    ILMBO over here!! How funny!! Sad thing is, now I'll be singing the thing too! Tongue
                      Others I am ashamed of... Cottoneye Joe - Starsound Orchestra
                      *giggles* I love this one!!
                      JerryBZA

Runs with the pack

Others I am ashamed of... Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani Tongue k
                        I was thinking of downloading that - but I was too embarrassed to.
                          Is it wrong that I am getting download inspiration from this thread?
                          2008 Goals
                        • Run 1250 miles
                        • Get down to 135!
                        • Break 5 hours in the NJ Marathon
                        • zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Is it wrong that I am getting download inspiration from this thread?
                            If it's wrong I don't wanna be right. Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay