Pace Bunny is Broken :( (1k km club) (Read 771 times)

Finished!

Hey Eric, Was wondering if you happen to know how we can fix the poor pace bunny - the YTD chart on the 1000km group shows us all at "finished" LOL - if thats the case, its been an amazing 1st week in January Wink TIA!
    Walk + Jog = wog.
    I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
    I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Damn...you all are in the wrong group! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

JakeKnight

Hey Eric, Was wondering if you happen to know how we can fix the poor pace bunny - the YTD chart on the 1000km group shows us all at "finished" LOL - if thats the case, its been an amazing 1st week in January Wink TIA!
        Yup. You're definitely overtraining. I recommend sticking to under 500 km next week.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
        -----------------------------

Why'd you have to ruin my day? I went around telling everyone I finished!
          Kate ;) "The pain of regret is greater than the pain of self discipline."

madness baby

I knew I was in the wrong group. I'm switching over to join you guys.
            deb

Finished!

Hey Eric Big grin Not sure if you magic'd the bunny, but he's workin fine again now Big grin THANK YOU!
              Walk + Jog = wog.
              I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
              I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
              eric :)

Sorry about having the bunny broken, but good to hear that it's working again.