What do you do to take care of your feet? (Read 778 times)

zonykel

It depends on what's wrong. I typically use a foot wheel.

Coastal

Roll the bottoms of your feet with a Lacrosse ball and a golf ball.  These are very inexpensive and do a good job.

Buelligan

I use a rat tail and flat steel files on my calluses. It's very manly.
        juniordo1

Crocs, Rubz Ball, heel drops, technical fabric socks for running, good shoes, heated foot whirlpool

2013 -Sub 2:00 for 1/2 marathon

delicate flower

I just pick at my feet and throw the dead skin at the cat.

<3

Feeling the growl again

I just pick at my feet and throw the dead skin at the cat.

You and Buelligan win.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Ecco dress shoes.

VFF house slippers.

Nails trimmed and filed, more to preserve the toes of my hoity-toity Injinji lightweight toe socks than for vanity/comfort.

I keep looking at toe spreader thingies (like THESE or THESE), but I can't bring myself to actually buy/use them.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

As a minimalist runner I think stretching and flexing the feet and ankles is important.  I do toe stretches similar to the picture, but standing (in the shower) with the toes against the tub wall.  I also sometimes curl the toes downward, at least when the feet are not threatening to cramp.  Flex ankles in all directions (left, right, in out, etc.).

#artbydmcbride

yeow!

Runners run

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I do nothing special for my feet. I just go on with life. I run some too. They seem to do okay.