I caught my wife in the act red handed.. what do I do now? (Read 3176 times)

De-slacking in progress

She did it today- she ran a 5K distance for the first time in under 30 mins Cool- I'm so proud- next stop- 2012 Olympics !!! Donattion accepted. Really proud of her. she's in very good shape. We signed the form for her to run a 5K race at the end of Sept. So both of us started running in the YEAR of Phelps 2008

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

HermosaBoy

Congrats to both your wife and you!

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

congrats

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

De-slacking in progress

She did it today- she ran a 5K distance for the first time in under 30 mins Cool- I'm so proud- next stop- 2012 Olympics !!! Donattion accepted. Really proud of her. she's in very good shape. We signed the form for her to run a 5K race at the end of Sept. So both of us started running in the YEAR of Phelps 2008
          The day arrives- Saturday 9am her first 5K Race. I don't know who's more excited , her or me. Big grin I'm not going to like being the spectator, but I got to get the money shot of her crossing the finish line. Warren Ohio race. Race report to follow this weekend. She has all her runs logged on here but is not interested in the community part of RA, except when I tell her "Well Trent says... MickeyMike says... Zoom says..... then she interested in hearing about it from real (?) people (you are real aren't you ? ) Shocked her goal under 30 min but her practice runs are at 27-28 mins.

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

An addicting place, this, with its characters. Good luck to your wife!
            redleaf

The day arrives- Saturday 9am her first 5K Race. I don't know who's more excited , her or me. Big grin I'm not going to like being the spectator, but I got to get the money shot of her crossing the finish line. Warren Ohio race. Race report to follow this weekend. She has all her runs logged on here but is not interested in the community part of RA, except when I tell her "Well Trent says... MickeyMike says... Zoom says..... then she interested in hearing about it from real (?) people (you are real aren't you ? ) Shocked her goal under 30 min but her practice runs are at 27-28 mins.
              Best of luck to the Mrs! Wish her well!

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362