Uploading from Handy Runner Not Working (Read 1259 times)

nhw

Anyone else having problems uploading/retrieving workout using Handy Runner?

When I try to retrieve my RA workouts, I get an error stating "Failed to get course names". When trying to upload I just get "Failed to upload workout to RunningAHEAD."

nhw

This is working for me now...not sure what the problem was.

Yeah I did too, figured it was just down for a little bit
        eric :)

I brought up a second web server and it wasn't configured properly to handle traffic from mobile devices.  Sorry about that. 

Thanks for fixing so quickly. I just used the web client, no big deal

I just downloaded and started using the Handy Runner and am having this problem on my EVO.  "Failed to get Course Names" along with a few other fails. 

Team Cross Runs more than just a running blog!

i am having the same issue - when i hit "refresh" from the Droid menu, i get "failed to retrieve workouts" followed by " failed to get course names" and none of my data is filled in, all zero's.

i have tried both lite version and full version, same error message.

thanks for your help!

I am having the same issue this morning with an HTC Sense Droid

I now get my data to show up.  for activities that I enter on the Droid, the dates are correct.  for activities downloaded from my RA account, the dates all have dates that have the year of 27217.  the totals in hte weekly run stats are correct. 

if they could just fix that date glitch.....

thanks

eric :)

I now get my data to show up.  for activities that I enter on the Droid, the dates are correct.  for activities downloaded from my RA account, the dates all have dates that have the year of 27217.  the totals in hte weekly run stats are correct. 

if they could just fix that date glitch.....

thanks

According to Derek, the date is reported by the phone.  He made a change when the app was first released which fixed the problem for a specific phone model.  It sounded like the phone was misbehaving and he created a hack to work around this.  This is something Handy Runner needs to do.

Slice

I can't get Handy Runner or Handy Runner Lite to save any workouts. It used to work on my phone but suddenly stopped. It won't save runs or any other type of activity. I have deleted it and reinstalled it but it doesn't seem to matter.

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning