Beaver Won't Come Down From The Tree (Read 152 times)

BeeRunB

This clip (1:46) from Leave It To Beaver is still funny, but it's weird now, because supposedly no one

is supposed to hit their kids anymore. In my day, this rang totally true, except I never thought to

hide up a tree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcwLGrSDNVk

Then there's this classic line from Leave it to Beaver:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7AQkui_fcA

No Talent Drips

Definitely thought this was a euphemism thread.

Dei Gratia

L Train

That's pretty much what I'm hoping about all threads, but yeah this was right up there with glory box or whatever the other one was.

Disappointing for sure.

bap

I remember Lucy being afraid that Ricky would come home and give her a beating.

Certified Running Coach
            Crocked since 2013

Would you settle for a handful of Nobby's Nuts?

BeeRunB

That's pretty much what I'm hoping about all threads, but yeah this was right up there with glory box or whatever the other one was.

Disappointing for sure.

Try YouBeaver forums. Almost every post, pic, and thread is exactly what you want.

June Cleaver...it was imprinted on my brain when I was a kid that she was this mom. It's only recently I've been able to rid my brain of that perception and see her for the beauty she is. Mrs. Brady, and even Mrs. Howell look great to me.

Maybe I should have started a euphemism thread...running's gonna kill me soon, might as well get as much euph as I can get.

I was running across a beaver pond today (frozen), so my mind was set on the real thing. Wink

Just watched a bunch of clips. This was one of my favorite shows as a kid. Now I remember why. Probably also explains why I don't understand modern TV. Wink

"So many people get stuck in the routine of life that their dreams waste away. This is about living the dream." - Cave Dog
                  wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I was running across a beaver pond today (frozen), so my mind was set on the real thing. Wink

I was wondering how in the world a beaver could climb a tree....and why.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.