Holiday Running Streak (Read 2691 times)

Thats rad

Running at 5 in the morning isn't going to be too much, but I'm going too feel guilty if I don't run 

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

Day 9, 7 miles.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Seems like apheresis would be a little easier to run after than a regular blood donation.  But if you could do it before, it would be much better.

Easy 3 for me today.  This makes day 740.

I'm a wimp, so if I can do it that long, y'all can do this.  Good job, everyone.

740 is incredible!  <in awe>

Maggie & Molly

hit 7 days of streaking today.  Longest ever!!!!!  woohoo.

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
          Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

hit 7 days of streaking today.  Longest ever!!!!!  woohoo.

Nice job!

You realize that if you keep this going until January 1 you are going to blow away your previous monthly totals for mileage?  Good job

2018 Goals

Figure out the achilles thing...... and THEN try to get running regularly again.

No racing goals 

Maggie & Molly

Nice job!

You realize that if you keep this going until January 1 you are going to blow away your previous monthly totals for mileage?  Good job

right!! 

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
              Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Day 15 - 12 miles

Usually I like to take a day off before my "long" runs.  Even though yesterday was just a short (4 mile) "recovery" run, there is no question that I felt some accumulated fatigue on my long run today!

2018 Goals

Figure out the achilles thing...... and THEN try to get running regularly again.

No racing goals 

doctorjen

Day 8 today (longest streak ever is 10 for me, so getting close!)  I completed November today with 188.52 miles, year to date 1925.63.  My previous highest year was 1248 last year.

Today will be day 5 for me, longest streak ever.   I just arrived at RunningAhead, and it is the color charts that actually are enticing me not to miss a day of running.  I want to keep a streak going from now till Dec 31 2012, and then see if I can go the entirety of 2013 and get a full year streak done. 

I am not overly obsessed with doing a streak in the least, but again, it is the little color bars on the stats page that make me want to get out there and do at least a quick 2 miler + keep the streak going now. (Like yesterday).  :-)

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

Day 9 down.  Almost missed it.  Forgot to set the alarm and rushed to the gym because I didn't want to end it yet.  Longest since training for the half at the beginning of the year.  4 miles because I ran out of time.  Hoping for along outdoor run this weekend.  Woohoo for keeping me motivated...Longest streak in a while.

Run, Walk, Crawl, just Finish.

HF # 1189

yesterday was day 8 for me, almost missed but got a mile in on the TM before the gym closed.

Hit day 8 yesterday and also climbed over the 1000 mi mark for this year. I know there's a lot of folks piling on many more miles than that, but I was still pretty pleased to hit that mark after missing it by a small margin last year.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Day 9 down.  Almost missed it.  Forgot to set the alarm and rushed to the gym because I didn't want to end it yet.  Longest since training for the half at the beginning of the year.  4 miles because I ran out of time.  Hoping for along outdoor run this weekend.  Woohoo for keeping me motivated...Longest streak in a while.

Yep, it would  be so easy to blow it off, but this thread gives us a kick in the butt, doesn't it?  Thanks, SeanV2, for the collective kicks!

Running Rev'd

Last night, I was supposed to run 2-3 with my husband after he got home from work. Well, he calls me from work and says that his aunt and grandma are coming through town on their way from Wisconsin to Florida and will be at our door in 90 minutes. So I quickly changed clothes and ran 1.5 miles. Could not let the streak die because of inconsiderate relatives!

Called to Endure - Blog

"Everyone gets the sunset. Only the dedicated earn the sunrise."

Mmmmm...beer

Day 10, closing in on my streak PR of 14.  This will definitely help me meet my mileage goal for Dec.  Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!