If I could put 1 running related bumper sticker on my car, it would not be this one. (Read 465 times)

Yep, I always notice when people are wearing Salomons which is kind of funny since I don't wear them anymore. If I saw someone wearing Hokas, there is a very good chance I would start up a conversation.

On the tangential topic of "detecting" other runners, does anyone else take note if they see someone else wearing a pair of Brooks or other type of shoe that is generally considered a "running" shoe?

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

or...

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

or...

Ha ha, modest expectations indeed...I like that one.  I'd like to put it on my car and see the reactions it gets.

{your companies name}      I wouldn't place any company name on my car unless I was sponsored by them.

5k  = 19.48 10/1/13

10k  = 45.28 4/16/13

Half Marathon = 1:38.53  Summer Sizzle 7/13/14

Operation Jack Marathon 12/26/12  4:39.11

Solo O Marathon 06/02/13  3:52:10

Operation Jack Marathon 12/26/13 3:40.34

degregorius

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

The important thing to remember, if you run 1000, is to come through the 800 under 1:45.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

JustLikeJF

Wow, I'm seriously new at this. I never knew what those stickers meant. Now I do, thanks.

No more marathons

Just saw a new one today - it was 19.2.

Had to look it up - it's for Oskar Blues brewery imperial pint (19.2 oz) cans.  Both Dale's Pale Ale and Mama's Little Yela Pil.

Now that's a bumper sticker I can get into.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!