How to find run with no shoes entered? (Read 51 times)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Anyone know a way to find workout(s) that lack shoes (equipment)?

The Reports allow searching by equipment, but don't seem to have an option to search for no equipment.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Too late for existing workouts, but you can create equipment called something like "No Equipment" and use that.  I have equipment called "My Feet".

an amazing likeness

You could export to XLS and sort there, but if you're looking to update the workouts missing equipment....you'd have to tediously find them in your log after sorting them out in Excel.

From the workouts page, you can click on the Equipment column to make it the sort key and all the no equipment entries will bubble to the top....and you can page through to find any you want to update.

That's all I've got...you're probably way ahead of these already.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Gang Name "Pound Cake"

Anyone know a way to find workout(s) that lack shoes (equipment)?

The Reports allow searching by equipment, but don't seem to have an option to search for no equipment.

Swimming. - Ok, I'm being a smart ass. Smile

- Scott

2014 Goals: First Marathon - BQ2016 <3:40 (3:25:18) - 1/2M <1:45 - 5K <22:00

2014 Marathons: 05/04 Flying Pig (3:49:02) - 09/20 Air Force (BQ 3:25:18) - 11/01 Indianapolis Monumental

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

You could export to XLS and sort there, but if you're looking to update the workouts missing equipment....you'd have to tediously find them in your log after sorting them out in Excel.

From the workouts page, you can click on the Equipment column to make it the sort key and all the no equipment entries will bubble to the top....and you can page through to find any you want to update.

That's all I've got...you're probably way ahead of these already.

I did not realize that we could customize which columns display on the workouts page -- I had not before noticed the Customize button in the upper right.

That is nifty!

Thank you.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I did not realize that we could customize which columns display on the workouts page -- I had not before noticed the Customize button in the upper right.

That is nifty!

Thank you.

Ooh, that's news to me, too!