Indy Monumental Marathon Roll Call (Read 556 times)

BeeRunB

I just got off the phone with the last guy I paced to a sub 2. He reminded me he quit running soon after.

He quit because you were the best he ever had, and knew no one could ever pace him like you did. Clown

I'm in for my 5th Monumental 1/2. I will also be attempting sub 2...and not the 2:00:12 I ran 2 weeks ago at the Indianapolis 1/2 (I'm posting from my phone, so imagine eye rolling emoticon here). Good news is that pace felt easy, but it wasn't a week after running MCM either. Wish me luck!

Feeling the growl again

I'm in for my 5th Monumental 1/2. I will also be attempting sub 2...and not the 2:00:12 I ran 2 weeks ago at the Indianapolis 1/2 (I'm posting from my phone, so imagine eye rolling emoticon here). Good news is that pace felt easy, but it wasn't a week after running MCM either. Wish me luck!

Hey C-R, looks like you have more barking to do.... Big grin

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

C-R

Hey C-R, looks like you have more barking to do.... Big grin

I should get a sing or balloon I guess.

Good luck knifey (you won't need it since this is what your 1000th HM this year Big grin). We plan to meet up at the Indy Runners or Carmel Runners tent. They should be close to each other.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

I should get a sing or balloon I guess.

Glad I found you without the balloon!! You guys were going a touch faster than I had the confidence to do...but I kept you in my sights as long as I could as a bit of an anchor. It all worked out. Big grin

C-R

Glad I found you without the balloon!! You guys were going a touch faster than I had the confidence to do...but I kept you in my sights as long as I could as a bit of an anchor. It all worked out. Big grin

Yeah and congrats on hitting that goal!

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

It was great to see you Knifey and congrats on going sub-2. C-R is a tough task master. It was good to have him there for the last 3 miles, although the bastard made me run an 8:35 pace the last mile.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

C-R

although the bastard made me run an 8:35 pace the last mile.

This warms the cockles of my heart. Big grin