Tattoo Ideas (Read 7661 times)

Im looking to get another tattoo.  I am thinking something running or Tri related.  I have not run a marathon or IM yet, so the standard 26.2 or M dot are out for now.  Anyone have any cool running or Tri tats?

an amazing likeness

How about a race bib tattoo dead center of your mid-section.  Number, fake sponsor name, outline of the rfid chip, safety pins in the corner.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

How about a race bib tattoo dead center of your mid-section.  Number, fake sponsor name, outline of the rfid chip, safety pins in the corner.

you could put number "1" on it. youll make friends that way.

theres a thread here somewhere...

found it: http://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/9634fa9d8bc440b4a35ccf4f2963b0b4/0

Or leave the digits off.  Then at your next race you can just marker in your actual number and boom! no fussing with pins. 

Personally, I'd suggest going with Ashton Kutcher's tat in the Guardian flick...just a "2" on your back shoulder.  That's friendly.

If that's not your style, Google turned this up:

Thats not bad.  That is if the whole race bib thing doesn't work out.

sluggo

John

Or leave the digits off.  Then at your next race you can just marker in your actual number and boom! no fussing with pins. 

This looks like a fine idea to me. But, of course, I have absolutely zero interest in getting a tattoo of any sort.

hmm - maybe you could get a Nike or Brooks or some other running shoe tattoo. Maybe you could get a sponsorship from the same company. Maybe they would pay your entry fee for all racs.

Good luck in finding something you like.

John
                www.wickedrunningclub.com

In the beginning, the universe was created.This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

--- Douglas Adams, in "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe"

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Im looking to get another tattoo.  I am thinking something running or Tri related.  I have not run a marathon or IM yet, so the standard 26.2 or M dot are out for now.  Anyone have any cool running or Tri tats?

This. It is all the rage. But you have to earn it.

Nice.  That run looks like a fun time.  You like hills check this one.  www.hikerun.com

Lazy idiot

Nice.  That run looks like a fun time. 

Looks are deceiving.  

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Another, related.

Thats not bad.  That is if the whole race bib thing doesn't work out.

What if the whole running thing doesn't work out?

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

keeponrunning

Nice.  That run looks like a fun time.  You like hills check this one.  www.hikerun.com

Ok, that 10k looks awesome!  Maybe one of these summers I'll go down and run that...

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

beat

Break on through

Ok. That looks like an incredible race!

"Not to touch the Earth, not to see the Sun, nothing left to do but run, run, run..."